All students have access to many online learning forums which means they can use many of the following to enhance, consolidate or stretch their learning:
Please click for a guide to parental safety controls for your home internet provider
- SAM Learning – many topics related to subjects across all years (some subjects will set work on this platform)
- Seneca – has KS3 literacy and numeracy skills to develop and topics related to all subjects from years 7-11 (some subjects will set work on this platform). Seneca now has a parent monitoring platform which lets you see how long your child has spent on their different subjects, their average score and the number of questions answered. For a guide on how to set this up, click here.
- BBC Bitesize has lots of useful resources for many subjects
- BBC Bitesize Daily on BBC Red Button - secondary lessons from 10am and programming from 3pm
- BBC Bitesize Daily Online - daily online lessons to support and challenge your learning
- Heggarty Maths
- Davenport Maths
- Kesh Maths
- Active Learning (MFL)
- Memrise (MFL)
- Revision websites such as CRAM, Kahoot, Quizlet and Quizizz might all be useful for students of any age group.
Some further general sheets to support students working at home can be found on the homework support section of our SEND page.